How to disable KM1/2 and use KM4 manually
In order to disable KM1/2 and temporarily run with KM4 only, the following steps are needed (please monitor that each change does indeed what we intent to):
- open valve near free-cooling
- open 3-way valve near KM4 fully: set
- enable pumps
- also enable dry coolers
- change set-point for KM04 to 8C
- check that all pumps/valves are working as expected, KM04 should now be flooded with warm water
- enable KM04 (
- wait for KM04 to start and run continuously for a few minutes, i.e. ensure enough warm water is fed to machine
- disable KM1/2 at OPK controller (
- disable one of two pumps feeding cold water from KM1/2 to buffer, e.g. P8.1 (
LKA0091KP01/02, please check before operating)
That should be all there is.
To go back to normal operation, just reverse the steps outlined above, usually allowing some time for changes to kick in.
- 26 Sep 2016