- Power factor is too low, use different PSU!
- Need electronic document with all MAC numbers (eth0,eth1,IPMI)
- Why does SM suggest IMPI to have same MAC address as eth0 while openipmi suggests differently
- USB legacy should be enabled otherwise our keybaords will not work. But this may be set after the BIOS is flashed in house.
- Jumbo frames are not possible on eth0 - possibly because IPMI is tunneled.
- DOS images seemed to hang during DHCP (sometimes)
Data server/Head nodes
- ensure "SATA" cables are not too tight.
- Is it safe to ship hard disks already installed?
- Need electronic document with all MAC numbers (eth0, eth1, eth2, eth3, IPMI, Areca)
- labels on back would be helpful, which ethernet port is IPMI, Areca
- Areca 1261/1280 issue
- SMART values of hard disks not really accessible, all disk seem always be in offline-check mode
- Impossible to fix nodes with screw
- Possible to print warranty sheet along with node number?
- Possible to leave out second warranty sheet which is the same for all?
This topic: ATLAS > ToDoPyramid
Topic revision: 04 Jan 2008, Carsten